Amount of hours:
38 hours per week Training & certificates:
Not necessary Language requirements:
Dutch Work experience:
Work experience necessary Availability:
Available during the week, Available on weekends Job description:
Who are you?
Will you be Beijk's newest Party Manager? From managing the team at one of our locations to a party with 500 or more guests in our party catering… you can do it yourself.
Working as a party manager at Beijk Catering is never boring, no day is the same!
You take care of our guests from start to finish during weddings, birthday parties, company parties, business meetings and dinners. Of course you have close contact with the client.
As a party manager you can switch quickly, you keep an overview and you are a real people manager. No matter how well prepared an event is, something unexpected always happens. You are flexible and stress-resistant and know how to deal with this. Finally, you are a real team player and you know how to motivate and instruct your team!
Does this seem like a fun challenge and do you want to grow within Beijk? Then respond quickly!
Who are we?
Beijk Catering is the caterer from Groningen and was founded in 1988.
We have grown fast and solidly and are still growing.
Beijk Catering is a specialist in contract catering, school catering, company catering, party catering and home catering.
The Fryslan Fean Plaza, the hospitality industry of Drafbaan Victoria Park Wolvega, Congress and meeting center Hanze Plaza in Groningen, TGI Fridays Utrecht, the Allersmaborg, Sportstad Café and various company and school restaurants have now been added to the list of locations. The head office and catering kitchen are located on the A7 in Leek. Here, logistics and culinary work closely together to take care of parties down to the last detail.
What are your responsibilities?
- You arrange and lead the execution of parties and events on location
- You consult with our client and supplier
- You ensure that the necessary furniture, tables, buffets are set up in the indicated setup;
- Covering tables, setting up bars at the locations
- You coordinate the correct distribution of food and drinks according to time planning
- You help executive yourself
What do we ask?
- You can work independently, are flexible and proactive
- You have no problem with irregular shifts
- You are representative, hospitable and stress resistant
- You are reliable, great at planning and organizing and like to take the initiative
- Experience in a similar (managerial) position in the hospitality or catering industry is an advantage
- A good reward
- Development opportunities: Beijk Catering is still growing and you can grow with it;
- A flexible schedule, where you can work both day and evening shifts
- A working environment where no day is the same
- A good travel expenses scheme
- A team with nice and motivated colleagues Apply right away