Amount of hours:
38 hours per week Training & certificates:
Not necessary Language requirements:
Dutch Work experience:
Work experience necessary Availability:
Available during the week, Available on weekends Job description:
For our restaurant / grand café at the foot of the Fraeylemaborg in Slochteren we are looking for an enthusiastic SELF-WORKING COOK (32-38 hours)
De Boerderij is open 6 days a week during the day for coffee/tea, cake, lunch, drinks and high tea. In addition, we regularly receive small and large groups (ranging from 10-200 guests) for lunch, dinner, buffet and barbecue.
Do you have the ambition to work in our kitchen where you compose card(s) and menus together with your colleague(s), place orders and maintain contact with suppliers?
We are looking for someone who;
• Enthusiastic, motivated and flexible
• Is a good team worker and knows how to get things done
• Takes initiative and responsibility
• Knows how to keep the peace and overview
• Ensures tight planning and good organisation
• Mastered excellent product knowledge and cooking techniques
• Experience cooking for groups
• Has a recognized chef's diploma
What do we offer?
• A close-knit and cheerful team of young colleagues;
• An attractive working environment in a beautiful kitchen;
• Lots of challenge, variety and responsibility;
• Market-based salary and friendly working hours (many during the day)
Are you this enthusiastic cook? And do you feel like a new challenge?
Then quickly email your application letter + resume or call for more information: 06-22486499 Apply right away