Apply right away
Amount of hours:
10-38 hours a week
Training & certificates:
Work experience necessary
Available during the week, Available on weekends
Independent working cook (fixed days possible). - 28-38 hours a week.
't Koetshuys- Restaurant and Bar is looking for reinforcements within the kitchen team. Due to the continuing fun crowds, we want to find an extra colleague who fits within our small, creative kitchen team! You will be working in a team of 2 (chef) cooks, part-timers and dishwashers. At 't Koetshuys we really do it “together”. And we are very proud of that. There is a lot of room for your own input, creativity, having fun together is at the top. In addition, as a team we ensure that our guests get a great experience every evening. It is not for nothing that we are in the top 3 (!) of Groningen on almost every site. We serve a monthly changing 3,4,5 or more course menu, so we can respond well to the seasonal products and give our guests a truly great experience at the table.
Does this all sound like music to your ears? And do you want to continue your career with us? As an independent working cook, then we are a match! The position is for 28, 32 or full time. Whatever works best for you!
What you get when you work with us:
- A salary, above the collective labor agreement, with career opportunities and based on your knowledge and experience.
- Coaching on the job, training in the field of gastronomy.
- Nice discount when you visit us or our sister companies as a guest.
- Fixed days work/free is possible (in consultation)
- Career opportunities within the catering group of which 't Koetshuys is part.
Interested? Mail us at email@example.com or call us at 0503130511. We would like to hear from you! On behalf of team Koetshuys, Chef/owner Jasper Markus.
Apply right away