Apply right away
Amount of hours:
4-12 hours a week
Training & certificates:
Work experience necessary
Available during the week, Available on weekends
Join the Feithhuis team!
You will find us in the center of Groningen for lunch, dinner, drinks and bites. We organize meetings and events in our rooms on the top floor. Growth - Attention - Together - Pride (GUEST) are our core values and are in our DNA.
Our employees are just as important to us as our guests, which is reflected in the connection in the team. We work together as one team to achieve results and give each other room to grow, share and have fun.
What is your role?
- you have knowledge of the drinks menu and menu
- you are responsible for taking orders to the correct tables and
checks receipts before dropping them off.
- Monitors the quality, cleanliness and completeness of what he/she brings to the table.
- Never walks empty-handed (scans tables for empty cups/glasses/bottles and/or checks
the debras corner).
- Supports the neighborhood runner in removing tables, but the first priority remains the run.
- Knows the table numbers.
- Knows where to find the chore lists (daily and weekly) and can perform these tasks
carry out and check off independently.
- Know how to respond to complaints and always report this to a manager.
We are looking for someone to join our team who:
– wants to exceed expectations of guests and colleagues, with a beautiful smile on the face
– Has a passion for good food and drink
– Work really hard and have a lot of fun when the best can combine
– Finds collaboration just as important as we do
– Available at least 4 shifts a week, also on weekends and evenings, of which you work 2-3
What can you expect from us?
– A challenging job in a fun and close-knit team.
– An employer who puts the employee at #1, because we believe that enthusiastic employees make fans of our guests
– Various social activities
– A salary that matches your performance (Catering Collective Labor Agreement)
– Lots of development opportunities.
We facilitate what you need to make maximum use of your talent. As part of the Maripaan group with more catering establishments such as Merckt rooftop bar, Grain silo food and drinks and La place, the development opportunities are even greater.
Got as excited as we are?
Let us know how you will use your talents to exceed the expectations of our guests.
Send your resume and motivation to email@example.com
Apply right away