Amount of hours:
38 hours per week Training & certificates:
Not necessary Language requirements:
Dutch Work experience:
Work experience necessary Availability:
Available during the week, Available on weekends Job description:
May I introduce ourselves?
Retro, disco, funky, sexy, this is what you can think of at Donna's Social Club. We present an American Diner in 2022. Focus on comfort food in an elegant way.
The menu is a mix of the best America has to offer: with American comfort food, Cajun and Mexican-inspired cuisine, there is something for everyone. Also not unimportant: Donna's has a wide range of vegetarian options.
What do we expect from you?
• That you have a full command of both the Dutch and English language;
• That you are firmly in your shoes and with both feet on the ground;
• That you are stress-resistant and flexible;
• That you are quality-oriented;
• That you take initiative.
What are your duties and responsibilities?
• You manage a kitchen team of 5-15 employees;
• You are responsible for cleaning the working environment and kitchen equipment and signaling details/defects and you check others for this;
• You ensure the correct preparation of dish(es) and/or dish parts according to recipes and check others accordingly;
• You check and account for the quantities of ingredients and semi-finished products used;
• You are orderly and work clearly, also when transferring work;
• You monitor compliance with the regulations in the field of safety, working conditions, HACCP and working and presentation methods.
What do we offer you?
• An amazing working environment and a dynamic team;
• 38 hours per week with a 4-day working week;
• Salary in accordance with the catering collective agreement (Scale 6-7 based on experience);
• Growth opportunities in the future;
• Option for training and education.
Still interested? Share your resume and motivation via our socials (@donnasocialclub) or email@example.com
New Market 7
9712 KN Groningen Apply right away