The Clockworker missed you!
Yes from Wednesday 28 April we can finally welcome you again on our terrace!
You can book a table on the spot on our terrace. Unfortunately, no reservations are accepted in advance.
We would like to point out the following.
● The terrace is open from 12.00 to 18.00. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to receive guests inside yet.
● Do you have Corona related complaints? Then postpone your visit to our terrace for a while.
● Disinfect your hands before taking a seat.
● When taking a seat, we ask you to register yourself via our QR code.
● Keep 1,5 meters away from our employees and other guests.
● Are you coming by with someone outside your own household? Then we can place a maximum of 2 people at one table.
● Several people from one household are allowed to sit together at a table.
● Please always follow the directions of our employees.
Thanks for your understanding.
See you soon at Hourworker!
Since August 2013, Café de Uurwerker has been located in the middle of the center of Groningen, hidden between the Harmonie complex and the Kromme Elleboog.
Both from the square near the Turftorenstraat and walking through the Uurwerkersgang, you have a view of various groups of people who drink a drink by the beautiful candlelight in this large tastefully decorated establishment. Others got along with a laptop or a cup of coffee and a newspaper. At the bar you can order fresh pizza (baked in the wood-fired brick oven) for a very reasonable price and you can also enjoy a drink or lunch here.
This new study, work and lounge area not only offers Groningen students, but also others a new inspiring environment.