Amount of hours:
10 - 38 hours a week Training & certificates:
Not necessary Language requirements:
Dutch English Work experience:
Work experience not necessary Availability:
Available during the week, Available on weekends Job description:
Just moved to Groningen and looking for the best job next to your studies? Or would you rather work full-time? Then read on and discover the possibilities at the nicest restaurant in Groningen!
What are you going to do
When your shift as an employee service starts, you will be responsible for a number of tables. You take the tapas and drink orders at these tables and ensure that all dishes end up on the right table. Of course you also clean tables in between and you see it right away if someone wants to order something new. You ensure that you keep a cool head in this crowd. In addition, guests are guaranteed a fun evening when you, with your hospitable attitude and smile, are at the table. You take that one step harder. Would you rather stand behind the bar and make the best cocktails and tap beers? Or take on more responsibility by, for example, opening and/or closing the restaurant? That is no problem at Bodega y Tapas. There is room for everyone to do what they like best.
Your future workplace
At Bodega y Tapas, guests can eat unlimited tapas throughout the week and enjoy all the small dishes on our menu. Our restaurants (in Haren, Groningen – Damsterdiep and Groningen – Poelestraat) open at 16 p.m. and are bustling from then on.
Do you have no experience in the hospitality industry? No problem! Before you start your first working day, we would like to train you to become a top catering industry and teach you the tricks of the trade. That way you can confidently start working as a waiter in one of our restaurants in the very short term.
What do we offer?
In addition to a very pleasant workplace, we also provide;
- a salary in accordance with the catering collective labor agreement, depending on your age and experience;
- the opportunity to develop into a true hospitality topper;
- a flexible job that is easy to combine with, for example, a study, but where you can also work full-time;
- cozy drinks and outings with your colleagues;
- the most important; a very nice working atmosphere!
Who are you?
You are eager to get started and beyond;
- do you live in Groningen (environment) or Haren;
- are you eager to learn, enthusiastic and not afraid to have a chat with guests;
- don't you mind working in the evenings and weekends!
Have you already become enthusiastic? In any case, we can't wait to meet you, so apply quickly! Apply right away