Amount of hours:
10 - 38 hours a week Training & certificates:
Not necessary Language requirements:
Dutch Work experience:
Work experience necessary Availability:
Available during the week, Available on weekends Job description:
Restaurant Zondag is looking for an independent working cook for 32 to 38 hours a week.
Together, our relatively young team strives for accessible catering, with a high-quality kitchen and a relaxed atmosphere.
As a cook at Zondag, you are responsible for ensuring that lunch and dinner are passed on in the correct manner and speed and that the (open) kitchen looks neat.
What we have to offer
- We find a balance between work and private life important. We therefore offer a 4-day working week of a maximum of 32 hours on average.
- The possibility to work both during the day and in the evening and also to be able to have a weekend off.
- To be able to express your creativity in changing dishes, pastas and our Sunday roast. In addition, actively contribute ideas about the menu and the details for Noorderzon.
- A friendly team that is ready for each other and the guests.
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to follow courses and develop yourself further.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can be used flexibly.
- Keeps a cool head when busy and can work efficiently.
- Has basic kitchen skills and knowledge of HACCP guidelines.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in the kitchen. And both the cold and the warm side can run.
- Store orders neatly and keep stock.
- Has product knowledge and enjoys developing it further.
- Takes initiative.
Do you recognize yourself in this? Then we would be happy to tell you more about us in a conversation. Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and add your CV.
See you soon, on Sunday!! Apply right away