Amount of hours:
38 hours per week Training & certificates:
Not necessary Language requirements:
Dutch English Work experience:
Work experience necessary Availability:
Available during the week, Available on weekends Job description:
May I introduce ourselves?
Florentin is a young and dynamic restaurant located in the Ebbingekwartier in Groningen. Florentin's concept is inspired by Tel-Aviv with its vibrant atmosphere and 'Balagan' style food. Florentin continues to grow and is far from grown! That is why we are looking for an enthusiastic chef who can strengthen our team.
What do we expect from you?
· That you fully master both the Dutch and English language;
· That you are firmly in your shoes and with both feet on the ground;
· That you are stress-resistant and flexible;
· That you are quality-oriented;
· That you take initiative.
What are your duties and responsibilities?
· You are responsible for doing preparatory work in the kitchen;
· You are responsible for cleaning the working environment and kitchen equipment and identifying details / defects;
· You prepare dish (s) and / or dish parts according to recipes or instructions from the chef;
· You check and account for the quantities of ingredients and semi-finished products used;
· You are orderly and work well-organized, including when transferring work;
· You ensure compliance with the regulations in the field of safety, working conditions, HACCP and working and presentation methods.
What do we offer you?
· An amazingly cool working environment and a dynamic team;
· 38 hours per week with a 4-day working week;
· Salary in accordance with the catering collective;
· Growth opportunities in the future;
· Option for training and education.
Still interested? Share your resume and motivation via email@example.com
9712 LT Groningen Apply right away