Apply right away
Amount of hours:
38 hours per week
Training & certificates:
Social Hygiene, Company Emergency Response
Dutch English German
Work experience necessary
Available during the week, Available on weekends
Immediately we are looking for an assistant manager 38 hours a week
In this position you are the host (m/f) and the point of contact for everyone (guests and colleagues), in short, the calling card of Brasserie Bij van Boven and Grand Café Hooghoudt. You enjoy providing a high level of guest orientation. Speed and service are your motto.
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Receiving and taking care of guests and providing information about lunch, dinner and drinks (beers, wines, Hooghoudt products, etc.)
- During your shift you are responsible for your colleagues and the satisfaction of the guest.
- You work in a collegial relationship with the manager and together you take care of stock management and the day-to-day business.
- You are spontaneous and enthusiastic
- You have leadership skills and are stress resistant
- You have mastery of operating etiquette
- You have a sense of hospitality and a flexible attitude
- You are collegial and a team player with a serious attitude to work
- Availability in the evenings and weekends
- Extensive knowledge of and interest in beers, wines, etc.
- Complete command of the Dutch and English language is a requirement, broad command of the
German language is desirable
- Relevant work experience in a similar position is required
We request that candidates only respond if they fit the above job profile. We are only interested in motivated candidates who strive for a top product and an end result to be proud of.
Send your letter of application, including CV, to email@example.com for the attention of Robert Jan Osinga.
Apply right away